My pregnancy signs –
Here you will get all the Early Signs of Pregnancy: Facts, Symptoms, and Complications.
You will also get all the answers to common questions like –
- What are the obvious signs of pregnancy?
- Am I feeling one of the common pregnancy symptoms?
- Can it be that I’m feeling early signs of pregnancy?
- How can I easily confirm pregnancy?
- What are the testing options?
- Am I pregnant?
Other obvious signs include:
- Swelling of the breast- Tender, fuller and heavier breast with slight pain
- Headaches and backaches- Most pregnant women experience throbbing pain in the head and chronic back pain
- Dizziness and nausea- This can be related to the dilation of blood vessels and low blood sugar
- Mood swings- Caused by a hormonal change in the first trimester
- Bladder changes- Frequent bathroom trips than usual caused by hormonal change
- Fatigue- Roller coaster of emotions, fatigue, and dizziness can be experienced